At Ohio’s Hospice, we believe that giving occurs when people see a need, and their response effects change. Giving back is a fundamental human impulse to say how life should be or could be. Giving back to Ohio’s Hospice allows our patients to live out their final days in comfort, surrounded by loved ones with peace and serenity.
Thank You and Welcome to Our Family
Steady funding enables Ohio’s Hospice to expand outreach, enhance our services, and continue to provide superior care and superior services for our patients and their family members. Every gift remains in the community where the gift was received, in the present and for future planned gifts.
Thank you for choosing Ohio’s Hospice to make a positive impact in Our Community — Our Family.
Throughout the Ohio’s Hospice organization, several of our affiliates offer naming opportunities to honor and remember loved ones. Please check with your local affiliate to learn more about naming opportunities.
Watch the video below to learn more about why Patricia uses naming opportunities to support the mission of Ohio’s Hospice and its affiliates.
Watch the video below to learn more about why Jerry chooses to give through Planned Giving.
Watch the video below to learn more about why Jamie supports events at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton.
Offered at various locations throughout the state, Pathways of HopeSM provides grief camps to children and teens who have lost a loved one. The camps are a unique experience designed to encourage them to express their feelings of grief in a safe and fun environment. Professional grief counselors and trained volunteers lead the activities.
Watch the video below to learn more about why Camp Pathways made a big impact in the lives of the Minton Family.
Watch the video below to learn more about Jerry and why he volunteers for American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio’s Hospice.
Watch the video below to learn more about why volunteering has made a difference in Josh’s life.
Programs You Support Through Your Generous Gifts to Our Foundation:*
- The Quality of Life Fund provides emergency services beyond the hospice benefit, such as food, clothing and shelter.
- Pathways of Hope℠ delivers grief counseling to anyone in the community, regardless of whether they have used our services.
- Complementary therapies, including art, music, massage and aromatherapy, are shown to help anxiety.
- Pure Healthcare is a palliative care service focused on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of serious illness.
- Uninsured or Underinsured Care provides the same quality end-of-life care, no matter one’s ability to pay.
*If applicable. Some services may not be available at all locations.