Is Hospice Care Right For Your Patient?
Benefits of Hospice Care
Ohio’s Hospice can:
- Provide care for your patients in the place they call home.
- Support patients with a team of professionals and volunteers dedicated to helping the patient and family.
- Deliver care 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Eliminate out-of-pocket expenses for medications, durable medical equipment and medical supplies directly related to the terminal diagnosis. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances cover the cost of these necessary items as part of the hospice benefit.
- Help your patients avoid unwanted hospitalizations and medical treatments and procedures.
Commonly Asked Questions
We’ve collected a few answers to some commonly asked questions about hospice care.
To make a referral, call: 888.449.4121
We create personalized plans of care. Care may look different for each patient.