Is Hospice Care Right For You?
Benefits of Hospice Care
Ohio’s Hospice can:
- Provide care for patients in the place they call home.
- Support patients with a team of professionals and volunteers dedicated to helping the patient and their caregivers.
- Deliver care 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays.
- Eliminate out-of-pocket expenses for medications, durable medical equipment and medical supplies directly related to the terminal diagnosis. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurances cover the cost of these necessary items as part of the hospice benefit.
- Help patients avoid unwanted hospitalizations and medical treatments and procedures.
Commonly Asked Questions
We’ve collected a few answers to some commonly asked questions about hospice care.