With Your Support, We Can Do Great Things
Hope is a powerful word that expresses an even more powerful emotion. The Hope Society is a giving program established as a way to support the unique programs and activities that Ohio’s Hospice offers every day to our community.
Your donation supports:
- The Quality of Life Fund, provides emergency services beyond the hospice benefit, such as food, clothing and shelter.
- Pathways of Hope℠, delivers grief counseling to anyone in the community, whether or not they have used our services.
- Complementary therapies, including art, music, massage and aromatherapy are shown to help anxiety*.
As servants to our community, Ohio’s Hospice cares for every patient eligible for hospice services, regardless of insurance coverage or their ability to pay. The generosity of Hope Society members helps make this possible. For more information, please call 800.653.4490, option 5.
Please consider joining this special group, at any of the following annual giving levels:
The desire to be a part of and do something great, especially to the benefit of others.
Aspiration membership helps cover the average cost of:
- Specialized end-of-life care.
- Ten grief counseling sessions for a loved one.
- One child to attend Camp Pathways*.
- Two patients to receive massage, music, art and aromatherapy to manage anxiety and pain*.
- It also allows us to pay homage to our country’s heroes by honoring Veteran patients with Veteran recognition ceremonies.
The conviction that by being part of something greater we can make a positive impact in someone’s life.
Belief membership covers the average cost for one person in hospice care. No patient will ever be turned away due to inability to pay.
A gift that is made providing a basis for hope that we will be there for someone else.
Promise membership covers the cost for 10 individuals in our community to receive complimentary bereavement counseling and the chance to learn valuable coping mechanisms for grief.
Confidence that together, our efforts benefit our community in ways that we can only attain through unity.
Hope membership covers the cost for one child to attend Camp Pathways*. Our annual bereavement camp for children in the community experiencing loss helps them connect with their peers and learn coping skills so they can lead happy, healthy lives.
All membership levels offer the following benefits*:
- Recognition on our Ohio’s Hospice website.
- Your name listed in our Foundation newsletters.
*If applicable. Some services may not be available at all locations.
Thank you to our Hope Society Members listed below for their generous support.
Kent and Teri Anderson
The Brethen Foundation
Lisa Hanauer and Sue Spiegel
The Steve Mason Family
Jamie and Agata Schade
Jeff and Karen Lycan
Thomas R. and Lois Mann
Wally and Carol Nugent
Rana and Chirag Patel
Jerry and Patty Tatar
Greg and Patti Atkinson
Cleanne Cass and Randy Ray
Coolidge Wall Co., LPA
Janice L. Culver and Eugene Kurtz
David R. DeBrosse
Anna and John Monnett
Dr. Gary Pacernick and Peggy Weller
Ed and Susan Ruff
Dick and Mary Kay Wick
Champion Apparel & Promotions
Anthony and Angela Evans
Franz and Margaret Hoge
Jeff and Lori A. Poelking-Igel
In Memory of Lois MacMillan
McGohan Brabender, Inc.
Miriam and Jay Morrison
Chip and Elizabeth Mues
In Memory of Rebecca Kisling
In Memory of Mark J. Self
Toni and Bob Sprinkel
Amy and PJ Wagner