Who We Are
We are not-for-profit, community-based hospices. Our first commitment is to meet the needs of patients and their families in the communities we serve. Because our focus is on people, not profits, we offer services no other hospice will – respiratory care, occupational therapy, aromatherapy, music, art and massage therapy, as well as other complementary care. Our Quality of Life teams include nurses, physicians, social workers, chaplains, personal care specialists, and volunteers.
Through commitment of resources and energy, we make our communities a great place to live and work. We are actively involved in local groups and organizations in collaboration with other healthcare providers to address community healthcare needs. We are leaders in end-of-life, palliative and bereavement care, providing education to the community as well as advancement opportunities for clinical professionals.
Ohio’s Hospice is an affiliation of not-for-profit hospice providers committed to:
- Increasing access, diversifying our care and service offerings to reduce suffering, pain, helplessness and unwanted waiting for people in need of hospice and palliative care in the communities we serve
- Continuous improvement in the delivery of superior care and superior service to all we have the privilege of serving
- Improving efficiency and performance to ensure mission sustainability and enhance accountability
- Creating and maintaining meaningful partnerships and collaborative initiatives with healthcare providers to improve the quality of care and outcomes of our patients
- Creating and fostering a positive, strong culture that attracts, retains and promotes the very best staff