Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County hosted a luncheon on Aug. 15 with LeadingAge Ohio to raise awareness of our mission.
- State Sen. Bob Peterson (R-Washington Court House)
- Susan Wallace, president/CEO of LeadingAge Ohio
- Randi Hamill, MSW, workforce director at LeadingAge Ohio
- Kent Anderson, CEO of Ohio’s Hospice
- Missi Knisley, executive director of Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County
- Team members from Community Care Hospice and Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County
LeadingAge Ohio is a nonprofit trade association that represents approximately 400 long-term care organizations and hospices, as well as those providing ancillary healthcare and housing services, in more than 150 Ohio towns and cities.
“This was a great advocacy luncheon for our industry,” Knisley said. “We discussed the hospice industry and changes we are seeing all around in hospice care and the communities we serve.”
Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County is grateful for the opportunity to meet with State Sen. Peterson and leaders from LeadingAge Ohio.
“This luncheon provided us with an opportunity to raise awareness about the needs of patients and families in the communities we are honored and privileged to serve,” Knisley said. “We’re grateful that we were able to host an informative discussion about hospice care needs.”