Kindvember™ is an initiative of Ohio’s Hospice and its affiliates to celebrate and honor the importance of kindness in our mission and to each other. In November 2020, we are inviting everyone to Scatter Kindness™ and celebrate Kindvember.
As we work to Scatter Kindness each week during the month of Kindvember, we are reminded by a quote from Aesop, a Greek storyteller, “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
At Ohio’s Hospice, our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family.
Whether large or small, acts of kindness can make a big impact on those around you. At Ohio’s Hospice, our staff cares for each patient and family with kindness during some of life’s most difficult moments. Showing kindness and compassion during these difficult times is just one of the ways we provide superior care and superior services.
This week, we encourage you to offer acts of kindness in any way you can. Below are some ideas on how to Scatter Kindness throughout the week.
- Kindness Challenge: Donate items to your local food pantry.
- Kindness in Action: Ask someone about their day. This simple action is a way to show someone you care.
- Be Kind to Yourself: Pick a comfy spot and read a good book.
- Kindness in Action: Compliment a teammate. Letting your teammates know that you appreciate them for their work can go a long way.
- Volunteer Kindness: Offer assistance to someone at work.
- Kindness in Action: Spend time with family or friends. It is important to connect with the people you care about.
You are welcome to share these ideas, freely and often, as we Scatter Kindness around the world!
Share Your Kindness
As you work to Scatter Kindness, we would love to see your kindness in action. If you would like to share your acts of kindness or kindness from others, please use the hashtags #Kindvember and #ScatterKindness.