Thanks to community support, the best end-of-life care may not cost a penny.
Not-for-profit hospices like us devote donor dollars to assure that anyone who needs end-of-life care can receive it regardless of ability to pay. In addition to superior clinical services and care, we focus on
- Strong support for our patients and families including complementary therapies like massage, art, and music therapy, and grief counseling
- Resources, education and support for all of the physicians, nurses and dedicated teams that serve our patients and families each and every day
- Doctors who specialize in end-of-life care, and therapists and clergy who are there for our patients and families
Donor dollars make a difference every day in the lives of our patients and families. Any gift to your local Ohio’s Hospice affiliate stays in the community and helps sustain our mission and secure superior care and superior services at the end-of-life for your neighbors, family and friends.
If you or someone you know needs information about hospice services from any of our affiliates, please contact an affiliate near you:
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton: 937.258.4991.
Ohio’s Hospice of Bulter & Warren Counties: 800.653.4490
Community Care Hospice: 937.382.5400
Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice: 937.390.9665
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County: 937.573.2100
Hospice of Central Ohio: 800.804.2505
- News and Updates2020.04.08Visiting Guidelines for our Hospice Houses or Inpatient Care Centers Related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- News and Updates2019.08.30Grief 101: An Introduction
- News and Updates2019.08.21Senior Citizens Make an Impact on Our Mission
- Media Release2019.08.14Ohio’s Hospice Establishes New Membership Level | Welcomes First Members