2015 Staff Poster Presentation
Staff members at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton works collaboratively to refine and innovate superior care and services for our patients and their families. Today, members of the Clinical, Education, Culinary and other departments shared a special presentation of recent work accomplished, both within the organization and out in the community.
Presentations included initiatives dedicated to improving:
- Crisis Care in Long-term Care Facilities;
- “Circle of Care” and faith-based clergy training in grief support;
- Oncology and Palliative Care, including services through Innovative Care Solutions;*
- Renewable energy projects;
- Culinary service and Room Service Program;
- Transportation and Mobile Care Units;
- We Honor Veterans Program;
- Laser “Star Projectors” Therapy Program;
- Family Support and Education in “What to Expect” publications;
- And more!
Thank you to staff members who dedicate their education, skills, and compassionate nature to creating a caring community for our patients!
* The services previously provided by Innovative Care Solutions are now provided by Pure Healthcare.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program