Amerinet Healthcare Achievement Award goes to Hospice of Dayton
Hospice of Dayton, Inc. and Ohio’s Hospice, Inc. have been named one of three winners of the Amerinet Healthcare Achievement Awards in the Supply Chain/Data Management category.
Amerinet, a leading national healthcare solutions organization, announced the winners of its seventh annual Amerinet Healthcare Achievement Awards. All Amerinet members were eligible to submit entries for this awards program, which recognizes providers’ outstanding and innovative contributions to their patients, community and business partners in reducing healthcare costs and improving healthcare quality.
“In 2015 and beyond, hospitals, health systems and non-acute care providers will need to continually monitor performance and manage costs while maintaining high levels of quality,” said Todd Ebert, Amerinet president and CEO. “Whether it be supply chain efficiency, enhanced clinical or financial outcomes or population management solutions, our awards program is an opportunity for Amerinet to recognize our members for their success in taking on and meeting these challenges in new and innovative ways.”
Supply Chain/Data Management or Supply Cost Efficiencies category winners:
• Hospice of Dayton, Inc., Dayton, Ohio
• Intermountain Healthcare, Murray, Utah
• Northern Arizona Healthcare, Flagstaff, Ariz.
You can find the excerpts about Hospice of Dayton from Amerinet’s compendium publication by clicking here and here.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program