Caregiver Connection Supports Home Caregivers
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County is offering a new series of Caregiver Connection programs to support home caregivers.
Open to all caregivers, this group serves as a support group and offers a safe place to ask questions and speak openly about the responsibilities, concerns and questions associated with caring for someone with a life-limiting illness. The series is designed to offer:
- A chance to talk with other caregivers, and learn how to handle the challenges of caring for the needs of another person.
- A safe place to ask questions and speak openly about the challenges caregivers face.
- An encouraging and confidential atmosphere.
Anyone responsible for the care of another person or who might be feeling overwhelmed by the challenges of caregiving is invited to attend.
“Caregiver Connection” will be held at the Upper Room Worship Center, 648 N. Hyatt in Tipp City on the followings dates:
Contact: For more information, please contact Krissy McKim-Barker at 937-573-2115 or email@example.com
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program