Join us for our second week of celebrating Kindvember! Each year, as part of National Hospice and Palliative Care Month, we celebrate Kindvember in November. This initiative recognizes and honors kindness, one of our key mission values, and its importance in everything we do.
This week’s theme is Random Acts of Kindness. We are inspired by a quote from Aesop: “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
We care for each patient with kindness and compassion. We’re honored and privileged to provide compassionate care to our patients and their families. Showing kindness and compassion is one of the ways we provide superior care and superior services.
During the second week of Kindvember, here are a few ways you can scatter kindness. Be sure to use #Kindvember2023 to share how you’re scattering kindness throughout the month!
- Buy a cup of coffee for the next person in line.
- Leave a positive note for your teammate.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Write a positive review for a local business.
- Leave change in the vending machine.
- Let somebody merge while in traffic.