Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Raised $39,000 at Inaugural Golf Classic
More than 100 golfers participated in the inaugural Golf Classic, raising $39,000 to support patient care and services at Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County. Along with a round of golf, the event included lunch, silent auction, hole competitions, and dinner to conclude the day.
“We would like to thank everyone who participated in our inaugural Golf Classic. We appreciate their continued support of our mission,” said Ryan Gathard, director of fund development. “Through their generous support, we can continue providing superior care and superior services to our patients and families. We are grateful for the ongoing support from the community.”
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County thanks the generous sponsors of the 2022 Golf Classic.
- Platinum Sponsor: Kettering Health
- Gold Sponsors: Netsmart and Clopay
- Silver Sponsor: Hinkle & Van Dine Roofing
- Bronze sponsors: Baird Funeral Home, Stocker-Fraley Funeral Home, Bloody Mary Golf Group, Bruns General Contracting, Coolidge Wall, Co., LPA Edison State Community College, Greenville National Bank – Troy Banking Center, Huntington Bank, Lillicrap Timber and Mulch, The Messenger Press, Moeller Brew Barn, Dr. John Molesky, Piqua Materials Inc., and Spirit EMS.
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, has been serving patients in Miami County since 1983. The not-for-profit hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those facing life-limiting illnesses in Miami, Darke, Shelby and surrounding counties. Its outstanding care has earned recognition from the prestigious Hospice Honors program of HEALTHCAREfirst and Deyta Analytics.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program