Starting the Conversation
The changing healthcare environment offers opportunities for approaches to assure superior continuity of care while easing the transition from one level of care to the next. This program, designed to assist clinical professionals in the introduction of palliative and hospice services as valuable options for patient consideration, is lead by physicians associated with the Innovative Care Solutions* palliative care program and Hospice of Dayton.
Starting the Conversation: Paliative Care & Hospice Services” has been approved for a maximum of 1 credit hours as required by the American Medicine Association (AMA) Physician’s Recognition Award (PRA) Category I Continuing Medical Education Program.
Location: Coco’s Bistro
Date: Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Address: 250 Warren Street, Dayton, OH 45402
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER:
* The services previously provided by Innovative Care Solutions are now provided by Pure Healthcare.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program