Steins, Stems, Spirits, Savories & Sweets Event Supports Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Mission
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton is bringing together the best flavors of Dayton at its third Steins, Stems, Spirits, Savories & Sweets event on Saturday, May 18, 7-10 pm, at The Barn, the corporate headquarters of Ohio’s Hospice (7575 Paragon Road, Dayton, OH 45459).
The event brings together the best tastes of Dayton on one night for a singular celebration that supports the hospice mission. The not-for-profit organization celebrates the lives of those it has the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family.
“This event is so special because it enables us to lift up and highlight the creative chefs of wonderful local restaurants and the craftsmanship of local breweries, wine shops, bakeries and chocolatiers,” said Teri Anderson, event chair. “Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton emphasizes celebrating life every day, and we are excited to feature businesses from our community that help us celebrate those important milestones in our lives.”
The evening promises culinary delights for those who love to sample Dayton’s best. The location highlights the headquarters of Ohio’s Hospice, which includes Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton. Top chefs from locally-owned eateries including Archer’s Tavern, Bella Sorella Pizza, Carvers Steaks & Chops, Coco’s Bistro, El Meson, Flyby BBQ, Greek Street Food Truck, Meadowlark and Wheat Penny Oven & Bar, Sima Japanese & Korean Restaurant and Watermark will serve scrumptious samples of their best work. Rumbleseat Wine will select and pair wine with food selections. Sweets will be served by Cake, Hope, and Love; Greek Street Baklava; Nothing Bundt Cakes; and Signature Confections.
Local breweries offering locally crafted beer include Lock 27 Brewing, Warped Wing Brewing Company and Yellow Springs Brewery in addition to spirits from Buckeye Vodka.
Live entertainment will be provided by Ni/Co, a Nashville-based band with Dayton roots featuring a variety of pop/R&B, classic rock and country music; and Tom Downs, a classic guitarist.
Sponsors for the event include Synergy Building Systems; Kent and Teri Anderson; Coolidge Wall Co., LPA; Cox Media Group Neighbors Helping Neighbors Miami Valley; Dayton Physicians Network; Premier Health; and UBS Financial Services/The Schade Team.
To purchase tickets, go to www.HospiceofDayton.org/Steins2019 or call 937.258.5537. Tickets cost $90 each but are limited. Proceeds benefit patient care and services at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton. Dollars raised will help Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in our community facing end-of-life, regardless of ability to pay.
- Provide grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
- Provide complementary services such as occupational, massage, music and art therapy.
- Provide palliative care to patients whose chronic disease compromises their quality of life.
Steins, Stems, Spirits, Savories & Sweets
May 18, 2019
The Barn, 7575 Paragon Road, Dayton, Ohio 45459
Ticket Price: $90
Complimentary Valet Parking Available
- Grief Support2023.02.27Register Now for Camp Waves of Emotion: Summer Camp for Grieving Children
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: Bearing the Grief of Suicide
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Thanks Miami East High School Girls Basketball Team for Donation of More Than $9,500
- American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio's Hospice2022.12.29Volunteer Uses Talents to Make Veteran Quilts