Thanks to community support, the best end-of-life care may not cost a penny.
Not-for-profit hospices like us devote donor dollars to assure that anyone who needs end-of-life care can receive it regardless of ability to pay. In addition to superior clinical services and care, we focus on
- Strong support for our patients and families including complementary therapies like massage, art, and music therapy, and grief counseling
- Resources, education and support for all of the physicians, nurses and dedicated teams that serve our patients and families each and every day
- Doctors who specialize in end-of-life care, and therapists and clergy who are there for our patients and families
Donor dollars make a difference every day in the lives of our patients and families. Any gift to your local Ohio’s Hospice affiliate stays in the community and helps sustain our mission and secure superior care and superior services at the end-of-life for your neighbors, family and friends.
If you or someone you know needs information about hospice services from any of our affiliates, please contact an affiliate near you:
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton: 937.258.4991.
Ohio’s Hospice of Bulter & Warren Counties: 800.653.4490
Community Care Hospice: 937.382.5400
Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice: 937.390.9665
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County: 937.573.2100
Hospice of Central Ohio: 800.804.2505
- Inspiring Volunteers2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support for Adults2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program
- Grief Support for Adults2022.10.06Community Invited to Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care’s Hope for the Holidays
- Bouquet of Recognition2022.09.23Ohio’s Hospice Recognizes Staff with Bouquet of Recognition Awards for Second Quarter of 2022