Run the Air Force Marathon with the Hospice of Dayton Team and Run With Purpose!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Wright Patterson Air Force Base
Hospice of Dayton has proudly partnered with the United States Air Force as a charity partner at the 2012 USAF Marathon. Join the HOD Team and Run With Purpose!
HOD Team members commit to raising a minimum of $500 for Hospice of Dayton. Once this fundraising minimum is met, HOD will secure your place on our team.
As a HOD Team member, you will receive the following:
- One registration in either the half or full marathon
- One ticket to either the Gourmet Pasta Dinner or the Breakfast of Champions
- An official Air Force Marathon tech shirt
- An HOD T-Shirt
- An HOD water bottle
- Use of HOD Hospitality Tent before and after the race (amenities include fruit, snacks, water, sports drinks, massage)
We currently have openings for both the full and the half marathon.
Please download both forms below for more information and to register as a HOD runner. Completed forms may be submitted via email to email@example.com, or mailed to:
Hospice of Dayton
Attn: USAF Marathon
324 Wilmington Pike
Dayton OH 45420
USAF Marathon Runner Agreement – USAF
USAF Marathon Runner Agreement – HOD
To make a donation on behalf of an HOD Team runner, download the Donation Form below:
Registration deadline is July 9, 2012.
Contact Amanda Burks, Director, Community Outreach and Special Events at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.312.4641 with question.
For more information about the Air Force Marathon, please visit www.usafmarathon.com.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program