Vote for Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare in the Best of the Best Awards
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare has been nominated for The Daily Record’s 2020 Best of the Best Awards. These awards are The Daily Record’s official community choice awards, which celebrate and recognize the best the community has to offer.
The nominations have been submitted, and Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare has been nominated in three categories! You can vote for Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare in the following categories:
- Top Employers – Best Overall Leadership
- Top Employers – Best Place to Work
- Services – Non Profit
The deadline to vote is April 13. Winners will be recognized in a special print and online section of The Daily Record once the voting has finished and the votes have been tallied and verified.
Click here to vote today for Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare: https://the-daily-record.gatehousecontests.com/2020-Wooster-Community-Choice/
- Grief Support2023.02.27Register Now for Camp Waves of Emotion: Summer Camp for Grieving Children
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: Bearing the Grief of Suicide
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Thanks Miami East High School Girls Basketball Team for Donation of More Than $9,500
- American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio's Hospice2022.12.29Volunteer Uses Talents to Make Veteran Quilts