Caregiver Connection Series Begins in July
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County is offering a new series of Caregiver Connection programs in Troy to support home caregivers.
Caregiver Connection is open to anyone who is providing care to a loved one in the home. The sessions serve as a support group and offer a safe place to ask questions and speak openly about the responsibilities, concerns and questions associated with caring for someone with a life-limiting illness. The series is designed to offer:
- A chance to talk with other caregivers, and learn how to handle the challenges of caring for the needs of another person.
- A safe place to ask questions and speak openly about the challenges caregivers face.
- An encouraging and confidential atmosphere.
- An opportunity to share resources, encouragement and make friends.
Anyone responsible for the care of another person or who might be feeling challenged by the demands of caregiving is invited to attend. Each session is free standing, and Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County offers volunteers to sit with the loved ones of those are are hospice patients.
Caregiver Connection will be held from 2 to 3 pm at First Lutheran Church, 2899 W. Main St., Troy, on the followings Thursdays:
July 13 and July 27
Aug. 10 and Aug. 24
Sept. 14 and Sept. 28
Please contact us at 937-335-5191 for more information.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program