Celebrating Life’s Stories® Virtual Event Supports Mission of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton is hosting its first-ever virtual fundraising event, Celebrating Life’s Stories®, on Thursday, Sept. 17, at noon. The event will feature highlights about the services and programs available to the patients and families Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton has the privilege to serve.
“This event supports our mission of celebrating the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family,” said Lori Poelking-Igel, executive director of the Hospice of Dayton Foundation. “Because of the generosity of the community, we are able to provide exceptional support services to our patients and families.”
Funds raised through the virtual event will help support patient care through 2020 and beyond. Community support enables Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton to:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in the community facing end-of-life illnesses, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Provide individualized grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
- Provide complementary services, such as massage, music and art therapy.
- Provide palliative care to patients whose chronic disease compromises their quality of life.
The presenting sponsor is UBS/The Schade Team. Platinum sponsors are Coolidge Wall Co., LPA; Lisa Hanauer & Sue Spiegel; McGohan Brabender; Linda Poelking; and John & Jane Winch. Gold sponsors are CareSource; Jan Culver; and Dayton Physicians Network. Silver sponsors are Kettering Health Network; Marion’s Piazza; Progressive Printers, Inc.; Jerry & Patty Tatar; Think Patented; and USI Insurance Services.
To learn more about the Celebrating Life’s Stories® virtual event on Sept. 17, which begins at noon, visit https://www.hospiceofdayton.org/cls2020.
For additional information, email Melissa Romer at MRomer@HospiceofDayton.org or call the Hospice of Dayton Foundation at 937.258.5537.
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, is a not-for-profit hospice provider. Since 1978, it has served patients and families in the Dayton region in their homes, extended care and assisted living facilities, and the Hospice House location in Dayton. Grief support services are available to the entire community through the Pathways of Hope Grief Counseling Center. Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton serves more than 1,000 patients and families daily, achieving national recognition for innovative services and outstanding care.
- Grief Support2023.02.27Register Now for Camp Waves of Emotion: Summer Camp for Grieving Children
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: Bearing the Grief of Suicide
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Thanks Miami East High School Girls Basketball Team for Donation of More Than $9,500
- American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio's Hospice2022.12.29Volunteer Uses Talents to Make Veteran Quilts