COMMUNITY CARE HOSPICE CELEBRATES NEW OFFICES WITH OPEN HOUSE
New Office Location Announced for Not-for-Profit Hospice
Community Care Hospice, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, is relocating offices and will celebrate their new office location with an Open House Monday, December 12 from 4-6 pm. The official ribbon cutting ceremony is slated for 4:15 pm at 1669 Rombach Avenue in Wilmington. Refreshments will be served and the public is invited to attend.
Community Care Hospice is one of six mission-driven, not-for-profit hospices in central and southwestern Ohio committed to a shared vision of strengthening and preserving community based hospices. Affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice share the values of:
Providing a patient atmosphere of hospitality, respect and caring
Attending to the social, physical, and spiritual needs of each person we are privileged to serve
Preserving and enhancing patient dignity
Celebrating the life of each individual we serve
Reducing unnecessary suffering in the communities we serve
Ohio’s Community Care Hospice offers:
- More visits and direct care to patients than any other regional hospice provide
- More resources to provide care to patients and their families, like respiratory therapy, massage, occupational and art therapies
- More support by serving patients wherever they call home, in every care setting, including extended care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospice houses and hospital inpatient settings.
- Hospice-certified nurses and doctors on staff and available 24 hours per day.
- Palliative-care consultants who can begin care if you’re not yet ready for hospice.
- Medicare approved
Clinical and non-clinical Community Benefits.
- Assures those with life-limiting illnesses have the option for end-of-life care in keeping with their personal values and goals
- Ensures that no one in our communities is denied access to hospice care based on their ability to pay
Additional Information about COMMUNITY CARE HOSPICE
Community Care Hospice, based in Wilmington, Ohio, is a not-for-profit hospice founded in 2004. Nearly 40 patients and families daily receive care from the organization, which employs 36. Community Care Hospice is committed to ensuring that the patients live each day fully and as alert and pain-free as possible. Community Care Hospice honors patients by providing them with the freedom to make informed decisions and provides special care and support for families.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program