Community Care Hospice extends sincere appreciation to the community for donor and volunteer support that has enabled the organization to celebrate twelve years of service to Clinton County and surrounding communities. Pictured left are members of the Community Care Hospice staff, who provide care annually to over 300 patients and families in the surrounding area. With 36 employees, the organization provides routine home care in homes, nursing homes and assisted living facilities. They also provide symptom control in the in-patient setting at Clinton Memorial Hospital and Highland District Hospital.
Staff members include Medical Directors Dr. David Gunderman (pictured) and Dr. Mary Inwood, registered and licensed practical nurses, social workers, chaplains, hospice aides and volunteers. Founder and CEO Patti Settlemyre is also pictured with other members of the Community Care Hospice staff.
Community Care Hospice relies on support from community donations and volunteers to meet the needs of patients and families dealing with life-limiting illnesses. Information about donating or volunteering to support hospice programs is available by calling 382-5400.
Community Care Hospice is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, a strategic partnership of not-for-profit hospices in Ohio that delivers
· More visits and direct care to patients than any other regional hospice provider
· More resources to provide care to patients and their families, like respiratory therapy, massage, occupational and art therapies
· More support by serving patients wherever they call home, in every care setting, including extended care facilities, assisted living facilities, hospice houses and hospital inpatient settings.
Affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice maintain their name, local identity, local board of directors comprised of community members, and local leadership that focuses on specific community needs and desired services. Donor dollars remain in the community served. The affiliates share in planning, resources and expertise to set the standard for end-of-life care.
- Updates2019.04.04Ohio’s Hospice Joins in National Healthcare Decisions Day Awareness
- Updates2019.04.02Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Earns Top Honor from National Hospice and Palliative Credentialing Center
- Updates2019.02.04American Pride Pinning and Presentation
- Updates2019.01.31Ohio’s Hospice Staffer Receives Bouquet of Recognition Award