Community Care Hospice will offer unique handmade ornaments for sale as a keepsake and to benefit patient care during the upcoming holiday season. The not-for-profit hospice will also hold tree lighting ceremonies for those who wish to honor the memory of a loved one.
The ornaments are the creation of local artisan, Mary Eason of Glass Roots Studio, LLC. Ornaments. The beautiful fused glass ornaments will be used to decorate holiday trees that remain on display until after the holidays. Ornaments can be purchased at a cost of $20.00. Order forms are available at locations below where tree lighting ceremonies are scheduled at the following locations:
- Wilmington Senior Center, 717 N. Nelson Ave., Wilmington. Tree lighting ceremony will be held Monday, December 5 at 12 pm
- Clinton Memorial Hospital, 610 W Main Street, Wilmington. Tree lighting ceremony will be held Wednesday, December 7 at 11 am.
- Wilmington Nursing and Rehab Center, 75 Hale Street, Wilmington. Tree lighting ceremony will be held Wednesday, December 7 at 2 pm
- Highland County Senior Center, 185 Muntz Street, Hillsboro. Tree lighting ceremony will be held Friday, December 9 at 12 pm.
Grief support and information will be shared with those in attendance following the tree lighting ceremonies at Highland County Senior Center and Wilmington Senior Center.
Community Care Hospice serves over 300 patients and families annually. For additional information about hospice services, please contact Community Care Hospice at 937.382.5400 or email@example.com.
- #CelebratingLifesStoriesNovember 21, 2023Priesthood, Shelters and Hospice Care: A Life of Service for Barbara Parini
- AffiliationNovember 7, 2023Community Hospice to Join Ohio’s Hospice Strategic Partnership
- Focused Care™January 25, 2023Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- EducationJanuary 25, 2023American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease