The holidays are stressful in the best of times. But while grieving, this stress can be overwhelming, and the holidays are often less than joyful and bright. Family or friend gatherings, while a good source of support, can be exhausting as grievers try to get through the holiday season.
If you need support during this time of year, join us at one of our holiday grief support groups.
- Wednesdays, 10-11 am, November 15, 2023 – January 3, 2024
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton, Community Room, 324 Wilmington Ave., Dayton, OH 45420
- Wednesdays, 6-7 pm, November 15, 2023 – January 3, 2024
- Ohio’s Hospice, 7575 Paragon Rd., Dayton, OH 45459
- Wednesdays, 1:30-2:30 pm, November 15, 2023 – January 3, 2024
- There is no group session on December 13, 2023.
- Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County, Board Room, 3230 N. County Rd. 25A, Troy, OH 45373
- Just drop in. There is no cost to attend, and no registration is required.
- For more information, please call 937.258.4991.
Pathways of HopeSM Grief Counseling Centers provide a variety of services to the communities we serve. Support and education are provided by a team of counselors and social workers, all with significant experience and expertise in assisting grieving children, adolescents and adults.