Ohio’s Hospice of Central Ohio was established 40 years ago because a group of volunteers believed our community deserved superior end-of-life care. Now, more than ever, we need your support as we continue to provide superior care and superior services.
Monthly donations made by community members provide ongoing support to sustain our mission. Through this giving option, members donate monthly rather than annually, spreading their generosity over the course of a year.
Monthly donations create a continuous impact on our programming and patient services. In celebration of our 40 years serving the community, would you consider donating the following?
• $19.82 a month to celebrate our founding year
• $198.20 annually (about $16.50 per month)
• $1,982.00 annually (about $165 per month)
Your monthly donation will be put to immediate use towards services that Medicare does not cover, such as art and music therapy, occupational therapy, grief and bereavement counseling for the entire community, and other donor-funded programs.
For more information about joining our community of monthly donors, please visit: www.HospiceofCentralOhio.org/Monthly-Giving/
- #CelebratingLifesStoriesNovember 21, 2023Priesthood, Shelters and Hospice Care: A Life of Service for Barbara Parini
- AffiliationNovember 7, 2023Community Hospice to Join Ohio’s Hospice Strategic Partnership
- Focused Care™January 25, 2023Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- EducationJanuary 25, 2023American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease