Loving Care Hospice has announced plans to join Ohio’s Hospice, a strategic partnership committed to sustaining not-for-profit, community-based hospice care in Ohio.
Loving Care Hospice, based in London and Marysville, is a not-for-profit hospice which serves patients in Union and Madison counties. Loving Care began as a grass-roots organization to provide hospice services in 1993.
Affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice came together because of our shared values, shared culture, shared mission, and shared expertise. Collectively, our hospices have delivered over 200 years of care and now provide care in 36 Ohio counties. Affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice offer:
· more visits and direct care to our patients than any other hospice provider
· more resources to provide care to our patients and their families, like respiratory therapy, massage therapy, and
· greater support by providing every level of care a hospice patient or their family may need
Loving Care Board of Directors Chair, Annetta Dellinger says, “Our Board and staff are excited to be affiliating with Ohio’s Hospice. We are the local hospice program in both Marysville and London. Joining with the strength of this non-profit affiliation, we are confident that our local hospice will be even more successful in caring for the patients we are privileged to serve. We will continue to be Loving Care Hospice and also a part of this strong and caring mission-driven organization.”
“The affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice together set the standard for end-of-life care in the state,” says Ohio’s Hospice Board Chair Greg Toman. “Our shared expertise and commitment to quality are evident in the sheer number of resources devoted to patient care, not to making a profit where many competitors focus.”
“Together, the affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice ensure that Ohio communities continue to have access to world-class end-of-life and palliative care. Each Ohio affiliate is strengthened by shared resources,” said Kent Anderson, president and CEO of Ohio’s Hospice. “Working, sharing, and planning together creates for stronger community hospices and enhances the quality of care and services in the communities we serve.”
With our strategic partnership, Ohio’s Hospice continues to grow, protect jobs and maintain strong connections with local partners.
- Media Release2018.08.21Ohio’s Hospice Clinicians Are Featured LeadingAge Conference Speakers
- Affiliate News2018.08.02Loneliness Can Have Serious Health Consequences
- Affiliate News2018.07.17Ohio’s Hospice Affiliates Engage in Emergency Preparedness Exercise
- Updates2018.07.02Ohio’s Hospice Staff Members Named for September Ecuador Outreach