Annual Golf Classic Raises More Than $110,000 for Patients and Families of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
More than $110,000 was raised at the annual Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Golf Classic event held on Monday, June 10, at Sycamore Creek Country Club in Springboro.
“We appreciate the 116 golfers, the numerous volunteers and our generous sponsors who helped make this event possible,” said Melissa Romer, special events manager for Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Foundation. “Because of their generosity, we are able to provide exceptional support services to our patients and their families facing life-limiting illnesses.”
Proceeds from the event support patient care and services at the local not-for-profit hospice. Dollars raised from the event will help Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in our community facing end-of-life illnesses, regardless of ability to pay.
- Provide grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
- Provide complementary services such as occupational, massage, music and art therapy.
The 2019 Golf Classic included lunch, hole competitions, and a silent auction with dinner and awards to close the day.
Special thanks to the presenting sponsor, UBS Financial Services/The Schade Team; platinum sponsor, Coolidge Wall Co., LPA; and gold sponsors, Champion Apparel & Promotions, Inc.; Miami Valley Worldwide; Progressive Printers, National HME and Medline Industries.
- Grief Support2023.02.27Register Now for Camp Waves of Emotion: Summer Camp for Grieving Children
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: Bearing the Grief of Suicide
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Thanks Miami East High School Girls Basketball Team for Donation of More Than $9,500
- American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio's Hospice2022.12.29Volunteer Uses Talents to Make Veteran Quilts