Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Patients and Families Benefit from Proceeds of Annual Bowling Event
Bowl for Hospice, a benefit for patients and families served by Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton, will be held Sunday, November 4.
Who: Community members are invited to participate
What: 21st annual Bowl for Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton. This fun family event offers participating bowlers two hours of cosmic bowling, an event t-shirt, and complimentary Papa John’s Pizza with their $50 registration. Event highlights also include a 50/50 raffle, and door prizes.
Proceeds support patient programs including:
• Indigent Care – At Hospice of Dayton, everyone receives care regardless of his or her ability to pay.
• In-patient care options – We provide in-patient hospice care options at our Care Centers in Dayton and Franklin, offering intense care for patients experiencing medical situations or symptoms that cannot be managed in the home or facility-based setting.
• Focused & Palliative Care – Donor dollars enable us to provide Focused Care, highly specialized disease-specific treatment for hospice patients, and palliative care for patients with significant pain and symptom control issues.
• Community-wide Grief Support Services – We provide grief support services at no cost, regardless of whether our hospice services have been used and in multiple locations, making it more convenient.
When: Date/Time: 1:00 to 3:00 pm, Sunday, November 4, 2018
Event sponsors include Moose#73, McGohan Brabender, Greg and Patti Atkinson, United HealthCare, Coolidge Wall Co. LPA, R.H. Brethen Foundation, and In Memory of Jon Poelking.
Where: Poelking-Woodman Lanes, 3200 Woodman Dr., in Kettering
How: Registration and pledge sheets are available by contacting Melissa Romer at Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Foundation at 937.258.5537 or by email at MRomer@HospiceofDayton.org.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program