Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County raised more than $6,000 for patient care and services at the 10th annual Cruising for Hospice Car Show. More than 300 people participated in the event held at the Miami County Fairgrounds.
“We are honored and privileged that so many people from the community came to the event to support our mission” said Ryan Gathard, director of fund development at Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County. “We thank everyone who attended.”
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County thanks the generous sponsors of the Cruising for Hospice Car Show. Special thanks to the event sponsors: Meijer, Progressive Farms, Indian Creek Distillery, Chevrolet of Troy, and Francis Furniture of Troy.
Proceeds from the event support patient care and services at the local not-for-profit hospice. Dollars raised from the event will help Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in the community facing life-limiting illnesses or injuries, regardless of ability to pay.
- Provide grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, has been serving patients in Miami County since 1983. The not-for-profit hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those facing life-limiting illnesses in Miami, Darke and Shelby counties. Its outstanding care has earned recognition from the prestigious Hospice Honors program of HEALTHCAREfirst and Deyta Analytics.
- #CelebratingLifesStoriesNovember 21, 2023Priesthood, Shelters and Hospice Care: A Life of Service for Barbara Parini
- AffiliationNovember 7, 2023Community Hospice to Join Ohio’s Hospice Strategic Partnership
- Focused Care™January 25, 2023Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- EducationJanuary 25, 2023American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease