Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care raised more than $21,000 at its 30th annual Patty Boerger Golf Scramble on June 18, at The Ridge Golf and Gardens in Marysville, Ohio.
More than 90 players participated in the Golf Scramble. Golfers enjoyed a day of golf, dinner, drinks, and games of chance to support the mission of Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care of providing superior care and superior services to patients and families.
“We are thankful to all those who joined us for our annual Golf Scramble,” said Stacy Geller, vice president of philanthropic development at Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care. “We appreciate their continued support of our mission and also are grateful for the sponsors and donors who helped make the day a success.”
Proceeds from the event support patient care and services at the local not-for-profit hospice. Funds raised from the event will help Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in our community facing end-of-life illnesses, regardless of ability to pay.
- Provide grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice. Based in Marysville, Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care began in 1993 as a grass-roots organization to provide hospice services to patients and their families in Union and Madison counties. It also provides home healthcare services in Madison County. The not-for-profit hospice helps patients to live with dignity, comfort and control by establishing goals for a better quality of life. The hospice team serves patients wherever the patient calls home, involving patients and family in choices and decisions.
- #CelebratingLifesStoriesNovember 21, 2023Priesthood, Shelters and Hospice Care: A Life of Service for Barbara Parini
- AffiliationNovember 7, 2023Community Hospice to Join Ohio’s Hospice Strategic Partnership
- Focused Care™January 25, 2023Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- EducationJanuary 25, 2023American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease