Ohio’s Hospice is hosting an open house and hiring event for registered nurses (RNs) and State Tested Nurse Aides (STNAs) on Wednesday, May 29, 8 am to 5 pm, in the Community Room of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton (324 Wilmington Ave., Dayton, Ohio 45420).
Hiring managers will be on-site. Attendees should bring multiple copies of their resumes. All shifts are available. Ohio’s Hospice has more than 65 current openings.
“With staff available 24/7, the affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice are available to provide patients and families superior care and superior services,” said Maxi Locke, talent acquisition lead at Ohio’s Hospice. “Superior end-of-life care begins with physician-directed care and is supported with specialized nursing care.”
Nursing staff can earn certification in hospice and palliative care. Skilled and certified hospice nurses are specially trained to address the needs of patients facing life-limiting illnesses. Ohio’s Hospice has made earning certification a key component of training for nursing staff.
The organization has seen an increase in its need for RNs and STNAs because of recent growth. Ohio’s Hospice is a partnership of mission-driven, not-for-profit hospices in Ohio committed to a shared vision of strengthening and preserving community-based hospices.
Click on the links below to view positions at each of our affiliates.
- Community Care Hospice
- Hospice of Central Ohio
- Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice
- Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare
- Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care
- Ohio’s Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
- Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County
- Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County
Because Ohio’s Hospice’s focus is on people, not profits, it offers services no other hospice will, including occupational, aroma, music, art and massage therapy, as well as other complementary care. Its interdisciplinary teams include nurses, physicians, social workers, chaplains, personal care specialists and volunteers.
Ohio’s Hospice is looking for experts in nursing from various fields. “We are looking for people who are passionate and flexible in addition to being team players,” Locke said. “At Ohio’s Hospice, our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family.”
For more information, go to OhiosHospice.org/Careers.
- Inpatient Care2021.10.07Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Is Now Accepting Patients at New Hospice House
- Events2021.09.20Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Celebrates Refresh of Carole’s Café With Grand Opening
- #CelebratingLifesStories2021.09.08Ohio’s Hospice Of Dayton Patient Remembered for His Love and Compassion
- Bouquet of Recognition2021.08.26Ohio’s Hospice Recognizes Staff With Bouquet of Recognition Awards for Second Quarter of 2021