Ohio’s Hospice is hosting an open house and hiring event for registered nurses (RNs) and State Tested Nurse Aides (STNAs) on Wednesday, May 29, 8 am to 5 pm, in the Community Room of Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton (324 Wilmington Ave., Dayton, Ohio 45420).
Hiring managers will be on-site. Attendees should bring multiple copies of their resumes. All shifts are available. Ohio’s Hospice has more than 65 current openings.
“With staff available 24/7, the affiliates of Ohio’s Hospice are available to provide patients and families superior care and superior services,” said Maxi Locke, talent acquisition lead at Ohio’s Hospice. “Superior end-of-life care begins with physician-directed care and is supported with specialized nursing care.”
Nursing staff can earn certification in hospice and palliative care. Skilled and certified hospice nurses are specially trained to address the needs of patients facing life-limiting illnesses. Ohio’s Hospice has made earning certification a key component of training for nursing staff.
The organization has seen an increase in its need for RNs and STNAs because of recent growth. Ohio’s Hospice is a partnership of mission-driven, not-for-profit hospices in Ohio committed to a shared vision of strengthening and preserving community-based hospices.
Click on the links below to view positions at each of our affiliates.
- Community Care Hospice
- Hospice of Central Ohio
- Ohio’s Community Mercy Hospice
- Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare
- Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care
- Ohio’s Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
- Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County
- Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County
Because Ohio’s Hospice’s focus is on people, not profits, it offers services no other hospice will, including occupational, aroma, music, art and massage therapy, as well as other complementary care. Its interdisciplinary teams include nurses, physicians, social workers, chaplains, personal care specialists and volunteers.
Ohio’s Hospice is looking for experts in nursing from various fields. “We are looking for people who are passionate and flexible in addition to being team players,” Locke said. “At Ohio’s Hospice, our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family.”
For more information, go to OhiosHospice.org/Careers.
- Inspiring Staff2022.11.30Women in Business Networking Recognizes Yvonne Turner With 2022 Women of Impact Award
- #CelebratingLifesStories2022.11.29Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare’s Mobile Care Unit Team Helps Hospice Patient Return to Alma Mater for Football Game
- Animal-Assisted Therapies2022.11.29Animal-Assisted Therapy Team Brings Comfort and Joy to Patients and Families
- Grief Support2022.11.28Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Is Offering a Grief Workshop About Handling the Holidays