Celebrating Life’s Stories During the Winter
We celebrate life’s stories every day through the experiences we are privileged to share with our patients and their families. Each new season brings a new chance to Celebrate Life’s Stories with loved ones. During the winter, there are opportunities for celebrating and remembering life’s stories as loved ones gather together.
Here are few ideas to get things started:
- Decorate your home with your favorite decorations. Winter decorations give the opportunity to celebrate the holidays and season inside your home. Talk about the pieces as you put them up and remember the traditions or memories of them.
- Play holiday music. Music quickly connects us to memories and loved ones, especially during the holiday seasons. Winter tunes can bring joy through the season.
- Watch a holiday movie. Movies let us escape into a new world and dive into a story. Turn on a holiday movie and gather your loved ones for a movie night.
- Make hot cocoa and bake cookies. Warm drinks and fresh cookies will make the winter months seem a little brighter, and they can be made with friends and family of all ages.
- Grief Support2023.02.27Register Now for Camp Waves of Emotion: Summer Camp for Grieving Children
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: Bearing the Grief of Suicide
- Events2023.02.23Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Thanks Miami East High School Girls Basketball Team for Donation of More Than $9,500
- American Pride® Veteran Care by Ohio's Hospice2022.12.29Volunteer Uses Talents to Make Veteran Quilts