Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton Golf Classic Raises $107,000 for Patient Care and Services
The annual Golf Classic raised $107,000 for Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton patient care and services on June 14 at Sycamore Creek Country Club in Springboro.
More than 120 players participated in the Golf Classic. Along with a round of golf, the event included lunch, hole competitions, a silent auction and awards to close the day.
“We would like to thank everyone who participated at the Golf Classic this year,” said Sydney Truax, special events associate at Ohio’s Hospice. “We appreciate their continued support of our mission. We are grateful to our generous donors and sponsors who made this event a success.”
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton thanks the generous sponsors of the 2021 Golf Classic. Special thanks to the presenting sponsor, UBS Financial Services/The Schade Team; and gold sponsors, Champion Apparel & Promotions, Inc.; Coolidge Wall Co. L.P.A; Detmer & Sons, Inc.; Miami Valley Worldwide; and Progressive Printers Inc.
Proceeds from the event support patient care and services at the local not-for-profit hospice. Dollars raised from the event will help Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton:
- Provide superior care and superior services to anyone in our community facing end-of-life illnesses, regardless of ability to pay.
- Provide grief support at no cost to anyone in the community.
- Provide complementary services such as occupational, massage, music and art therapy.
Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, is a not-for-profit hospice provider. Since 1978, it has served patients and families in the Dayton region in their homes, extended care and assisted living facilities, and the Hospice House location in Dayton. Grief support services are available to the entire community through the Pathways of Hope Grief Counseling Center. Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton serves more than 1,000 patients and families daily, achieving national recognition for innovative services and outstanding care.
- Events2023.03.08Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County to Hold 2023 Hike for Hospice on April 22
- Events2022.12.16Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: “More Than Feelings”
- Grief Support2022.12.13Supporting Grieving Children During the Holidays
- Caregiver Support2022.11.21Tips for Self-Care for Family Caregivers