Benefit Concert in Support of Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Set for July 21
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare is grateful to the event hosts and organizers of the Benefit Concert in support of Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare. Proceeds from the concert will benefit patient care and services at Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, a not-for-profit, community-based hospice serving Wayne, Holmes, Ashland and Medina counties.
Here are a few details about the event:
- The Benefit Concert will be held July 21, 7 pm, at Wooster United Methodist Church (243 N. Market St., Wooster, OH 44691).
- This event is open to the entire community. A free-will offering will be received.
- The concert will feature two musicians, John Finney, who will play the organ, and Annie Gerig, who will play the English horn. Finney is a distinguished artist in residence at Boston College. He also is the director of the University Chorale of Boston College, conductor of the Boston College Symphony Orchestra, and director of music and organist at Wellesley Hills Congregational Church. Gerig is a retired nurse at Wayne County Care Center and a member of the Wooster Music Club. Finney and Gerig are alumni of Smithville High School.
- For more information about the Benefit Concert, please call Jennifer Miller at 330.264.4899.
- Events2023.03.08Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County to Hold 2023 Hike for Hospice on April 22
- Events2022.12.16Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Bereavement Workshop: “More Than Feelings”
- Grief Support2022.12.13Supporting Grieving Children During the Holidays
- Caregiver Support2022.11.21Tips for Self-Care for Family Caregivers