Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Offers Spring Memorial Event to Honor and Remember Loved Ones
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Pathways of HopeSM Grief Counseling Center is hosting a Spring Memorial on Sunday, May 22, 2022, at 3 pm, at The Connection Conference and Event Center (1034 Country Club Dr., Wooster, Ohio 44691).
This will be a time of remembrance for loved ones who have died during the past year. David Hargrave, LSW, CCTP, CGCS, bereavement counseling professional with Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, will lead the event.
The name of each registrant’s deceased loved one will be read aloud, in addition to all patients who were served by the LifeCare team from July to December 2021. Participants are invited to send in two pictures of their loved one. These pictures will be included in a video tribute. The last day to submit pictures for the Spring Memorial is May 9.
While the event is free and open to the public, registration is required. The registration deadline is May 16.
To register, email PathwaysOfHope@lifecarehospice.org, call Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare at 330.264.4899, or visit www.OhiosHospiceLifecare.org/event/pathways-of-hope-spring-memorial-event/ to register online.
If you register by email, please include the following information:
- Number of attendees from your family.
- Whether you would like your loved one’s name to be read aloud.
- Two photographs of your loved one for the video tribute, if desired.
- Whether you plan to bring a picture to the Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare office in Wooster to be scanned instead of emailing it.
If you have any additional questions, please call David Hargrave at Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare at 330.264.4899.
Pathways of Hope Grief Counseling Centers provide a variety of services to the communities we serve. Support and education are provided by a team of counselors and social workers, all with significant experience and expertise in assisting grieving children, adolescents and adults.
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, a not-for-profit organization established in 1982, is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice that serves communities in northeast Ohio. It embodies the spirit of neighbors caring for neighbors with a commitment to relieve suffering, ease fears, and provide companionship along life’s last journey. Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare addresses patient and family needs wherever the patient calls home. Services also include access to the Stanley C. and Flo K. Gault Inpatient Pavilion, providing short-term patient care to manage acute symptoms, adjust medications, or stabilize patient condition.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program