Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare Pathways of Hope℠ Grief Counseling Center invites the community to remember and honor their loved ones at a Fall Memorial event on Sunday, Oct. 23, at 3 pm, at the Wayne Center for the Arts (237 S. Walnut St., Wooster, OH 44691).
The event is a time of remembrance for community members, friends and family members who have lost a loved one during the past year. David Hargrave, LSW, CCTP, CGCS, bereavement counseling professional with Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, will lead the event.
The name of each deceased loved one will be read aloud. Participants are invited to send in two pictures of their loved one. These pictures will be included in a video tribute. The last day to submit pictures is Monday, Oct. 10.
Attendees will be required to wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines. While the Fall Memorial is free and open to the entire community, registration is required. There are three ways to register:
- Register online at: www.OhiosHospiceLifeCare.org/FallMemorial2022
- Email PathwaysofHope@LifeCareHospice.org with the number of attendees in your family, whether you would like your loved one’s name to be read aloud, two photographs of your loved one for the video tribute if desired, and whether you plan to bring a picture to the Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare office in Wooster to be scanned instead of emailing it.
- Call Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare at 330.264.4899.
For more information, please contact David Hargrave at DHargrave@LifeCareHospice.org or 330.264.4899.
Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare, a not-for-profit organization established in 1982, is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice that serves communities in northeast Ohio. It embodies the spirit of neighbors caring for neighbors with a commitment to relieve suffering, ease fears, and provide companionship along life’s last journey. Ohio’s Hospice LifeCare addresses patient and family needs wherever the patient calls home. Services also include access to the Stanley C. and Flo K. Gault Inpatient Pavilion, providing short-term patient care to manage acute symptoms, adjust medications, or stabilize patient condition.
- #CelebratingLifesStoriesNovember 21, 2023Priesthood, Shelters and Hospice Care: A Life of Service for Barbara Parini
- AffiliationNovember 7, 2023Community Hospice to Join Ohio’s Hospice Strategic Partnership
- Focused Care™January 25, 2023Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- EducationJanuary 25, 2023American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease