Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care Honors and Remembers Loved Ones at Inaugural Celebrating Life’s Stories® Butterfly Release
Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care recently hosted its Celebrating Life’s Stories® Butterfly Release at French Hen Farm in Marysville, Ohio, on Aug. 7, remembering and honoring loved ones.
More than 100 butterflies were released into the air. The inaugural event raised more than $5,000 for Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care, benefiting patient care and services.
“We were honored to see that so many community members and families joined Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care at the Celebrating Life’s Stories Butterfly Release this year,” said Andrea Baker, executive director of Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care. “The Butterfly Release offers a beautiful way to remember family members and friends who are no longer with us. It is a privilege to serve our community and share memories of loved ones.”
Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care is grateful to the sponsors of the Butterfly Release.
- Monarch sponsors were Madison Health; French Hen Farms; Beachy Barns, Ltd.; and FOE 3506 Auxiliary.
- The Buckeye sponsor was Michael G. Leesman (Coolidge Wall).
- Painted Lady sponsors included A-1 Advanced Plumbing, Inc.; Hogan Tire Service & Towing; and Law Office of Schulze, Cox & Will.
- The Eastern Tiger Swallowtail sponsor was Nelson and Ball Heating.
Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care is an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice. Based in Marysville, Ohio’s Hospice Loving Care began in 1993 as a grass-roots organization to provide hospice services to patients and their families in Union and Madison counties. The not-for-profit hospice helps patients to live with dignity, comfort and control by establishing goals for a better quality of life. The hospice team services patients wherever the patient calls home, involving patients and family in choices and decisions.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program