Help Our Mission – Become a Volunteer in 2017!
Help us enhance the quality of life of patients and families – #volunteer with us! The first volunteer orientation of the year is January 21.
At orientation, you will learn:
- History and goals of end-of-life care
- Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton history
- Role of Volunteers and opportunities
- Confidentiality, infection control, and safety
- Effective listening
- Loss and grief
Volunteer orientation dates throughout the year are:
March 1 & 25
June 7 & 17
October 11 & 14
All sessions are from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm.
If you are interested, please complete the volunteer application and learn more here.
Please call 937.256.9507, ext. 3314 for more information.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program