Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County Raises Funds for Patient Care and Services at Butterfly Release
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County hosted its Celebrating Life’s Stories® Butterfly Release at its campus in Troy, Ohio, on Aug. 13, remembering and honoring loved ones.
More than 250 people attended the event, which raised $7,000 for patient care and services at Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County.
“We were honored to see that so many community members and families joined us for the Butterfly Release this year,” said Ryan Gathard, director of fund development at Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County. “The Butterfly Release offers a beautiful way to remember loved ones who are no longer with us.”
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County is grateful for its sponsors.
- The Monarch Sponsor was the Crayex Corporation.
- Painted Lady Sponsors included Upper Valley Medical Center, Ohio Living Dorothy Love, and Fisher-Cheney Funeral Home.
- The Eastern Tiger Swallowtail sponsor was the Jamieson & Yannucci Funeral Home.
Ohio’s Hospice of Miami County, an affiliate of Ohio’s Hospice, has been serving patients in Miami County since 1983. The not-for-profit hospice is dedicated to improving the quality of life for those facing life-limiting illnesses in Miami, Darke and Shelby counties. Its outstanding care has earned recognition from the prestigious Hospice Honors program of HEALTHCAREfirst and Deyta Analytics.
- Focused Care™2023.01.25Ohio’s Hospice Observes American Heart Month Throughout February 2023
- Education2023.01.25American Heart Month: Managing Symptoms of Advanced Cardiac Disease
- Inspiration2022.10.14Sad News: Remembering Popcorn Bert
- Grief Support2022.10.10Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County Invites Community to Annual Hope for the Holidays Grief Program