It is very important that ALL Plan Participants access their accounts with Voya and name a beneficiary to your account. If a beneficiary is not named to your account, there will not be one moving forward. It is important to take the time to do so.
Participants may access their accounts in two ways:
- Call 1-800-584-6001– Customer Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 8 PM Central in addition to our automated services. When a participant calls the Voya Voice Response Unit (VRU) for the first time, they should follow the prompts and they will have the option of customizing a PIN which we encourage they do immediately.
Go to www.voyaretirementplans.com When using the website for the first time, each participant must register by: selecting “SSN (only if no username)” in the Select Login Preference drop down box and enter their 9-digit social security number. The default PIN is initially set as the four-digit month and year of your birth (mmyy). After selecting Login, the user follows the prompts through the registration process. First time users may also view a short demo about registration by selecting the “First Time User?” icon from the www.voyaretirementplans.com home page.
Designate Your Beneficiary:
- Under the Personal Information tab, click Beneficiary Information.
- Click Add/Edit Beneficiary, and follow the instructions.
- Confirm your elections, then click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation confirming your beneficiary designation.
Or call 1-800-584-6001 – Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Attached is a helpful sheet that will walk you through the steps of accessing your account for the first time.
If you have any questions after using the attached information, please contact Human Resources.